Christmas Shopping
man! I'm so glad Christmas comes once a year!
I went out shopping for a Christmas present for my mum n brother...
took me the whole afternoon!!!
well...I knew what I wanted to buy for mum right from the beginning...but I have no idea what to get for my bro
so it's more of shopping for the ideal model for mum, and starting from scratch in finding bro's pressie
ended up buying a coffee plunger for mum, and some eletronic circuit board for my bro...
and u know what?
I have to wake up real early tml so that I can catch a bus at 6.05am! why? cos my parents are arriving at 6.35am tml...and I'm going to the airport to meet them!
oh well...
I went out shopping for a Christmas present for my mum n brother...
took me the whole afternoon!!!
well...I knew what I wanted to buy for mum right from the beginning...but I have no idea what to get for my bro
so it's more of shopping for the ideal model for mum, and starting from scratch in finding bro's pressie
ended up buying a coffee plunger for mum, and some eletronic circuit board for my bro...
and u know what?
I have to wake up real early tml so that I can catch a bus at 6.05am! why? cos my parents are arriving at 6.35am tml...and I'm going to the airport to meet them!
oh well...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home