Family Reunion
family reunion!
woohoo! my family has been with me for the past 4 days! It's been fantastic, except for mum's constant nagging and complains abt food being salty/sweet/oily, the weather, blah blah blah
first day - we went to my uni campus, my hostel and some of my most frequent places like the beach to have ice-cream, the shopping mall, and had dinner at my favourite places
second day - we juz roamed around Chinatown area...had dim sum for lunch, and then bought loads of fruits like nectarines, mangoes and cherries back for snacks. and we rested for a while, and then walked to the city area to juz look around and had dinner...listened to the Salvation Army band play a couple of christmas carols. It's kinda sad to see that most of the volunteers are elderly pple...where have the young ones gone!?
third day - we went to the Blue Mountains...t'was a rainy day...but it was all good. It was a guided tour, and the guide was simply fantastic! luv his humour and respect his knowledge. For dinner, we went to this great restaurant that sells superb pork ribs, and yummy pancakes and crepes!
fourth day (today) - I CAN GO HOME!! woohoo!! I called up SIA in the morning, and they could give me a confirmed flight home on Monday! yay!! THANK GOD!! and what else am I thankful for? I PASSED ALL MY EXAMS! even the finance paper that I screwed up...so, I'm really grateful!
Anyway, we walked over to the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House, went to the Sky Tower and blah blah blah
running out of internet time...super expensive! A$2 for 20 mins!!
probably update more when I get back home to SINGAPORE!!
weeeeee~!!!
woohoo! my family has been with me for the past 4 days! It's been fantastic, except for mum's constant nagging and complains abt food being salty/sweet/oily, the weather, blah blah blah
first day - we went to my uni campus, my hostel and some of my most frequent places like the beach to have ice-cream, the shopping mall, and had dinner at my favourite places
second day - we juz roamed around Chinatown area...had dim sum for lunch, and then bought loads of fruits like nectarines, mangoes and cherries back for snacks. and we rested for a while, and then walked to the city area to juz look around and had dinner...listened to the Salvation Army band play a couple of christmas carols. It's kinda sad to see that most of the volunteers are elderly pple...where have the young ones gone!?
third day - we went to the Blue Mountains...t'was a rainy day...but it was all good. It was a guided tour, and the guide was simply fantastic! luv his humour and respect his knowledge. For dinner, we went to this great restaurant that sells superb pork ribs, and yummy pancakes and crepes!
fourth day (today) - I CAN GO HOME!! woohoo!! I called up SIA in the morning, and they could give me a confirmed flight home on Monday! yay!! THANK GOD!! and what else am I thankful for? I PASSED ALL MY EXAMS! even the finance paper that I screwed up...so, I'm really grateful!
Anyway, we walked over to the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House, went to the Sky Tower and blah blah blah
running out of internet time...super expensive! A$2 for 20 mins!!
probably update more when I get back home to SINGAPORE!!
weeeeee~!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home