Happy Valentine's Day
It's finally THE day!
But, I shan't say the "nightmare" is over, until all my guests are seated for their Valentine's Day meal. So scared there are no-shows, or some silly people turn up saying they've got a reservation
bleh!
my personal message on msn has been "I don't like V Day that much".
Many have thought it's because I've got no dates or no boyfriends. Hey...who cares about them!?
The reason I don't like V Day, is because of all the stress I've gone through just juggling reservations and the event here at the restaurant. bleh!
But, there's always room in between to have some fun. Chill, man!
And, there's always God's strength to lean on. YAY!
Anyway, one of my girls in my Bible Study sent me a real nice message in the mail, and I've kinda managed to decor it up a little.
It speaks of the ultimate form of love. So appropriate for today's season of love...
But, I shan't say the "nightmare" is over, until all my guests are seated for their Valentine's Day meal. So scared there are no-shows, or some silly people turn up saying they've got a reservation
bleh!
my personal message on msn has been "I don't like V Day that much".
Many have thought it's because I've got no dates or no boyfriends. Hey...who cares about them!?
The reason I don't like V Day, is because of all the stress I've gone through just juggling reservations and the event here at the restaurant. bleh!
But, there's always room in between to have some fun. Chill, man!
And, there's always God's strength to lean on. YAY!
Anyway, one of my girls in my Bible Study sent me a real nice message in the mail, and I've kinda managed to decor it up a little.
It speaks of the ultimate form of love. So appropriate for today's season of love...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home