Rants of the RuTHi3

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Rants...

The last week has been crazy!
I start work at about 9am, and don't leave till about 8pm. Well, the earliest was 8pm, while the latest was 10pm. The average should be 9pm, I guess.
I was so pooped, that waking up each morning became a big chore.

I think I seriously need a break. I need some form of rest. And I'm on the verge of falling sick. Throat has been a bit iffy these days, and I've been coughing.
I guess it's my body's way of telling me to slow down and rest.
Sometimes, I wish my body just gives way, and demands I take a rest, ie. get real sick and force me to take a couple days MC.
But, with the circumstance, it doesn't quite seem possible. Sigh...
I NEED A BREAK! SOMEONE HELP!

On a brighter note, took on the Sec 1s at Bible Study today. It was quite fun. We've got a fun group. Woohoo! Let's grow together sia! hee hee...

Ok...I reckon I should sleep, right?
Before I go, one of the cats at the restaurant climbed up the roof yesterday arvo, and I managed to catch it on camera. See how cute the fella is? One of my colleagues named it Alex, and I have no idea why!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home