Rants of the RuTHi3

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

This year's New Year is almost similar to last year, where I spent it at the restaurant.
Had fun with my colleagues...and at midnight, we popped confetti guns, and champagne
Had a total of 3 glasses that night, and that included a "bottoms-up" with the pastry chef. Geez! What was I thinking!? Thank goodness I got home safe, sound, sane, and sober!

The fun didn't end at the drinking and toasting bit, rather, spent some time with the kitchen staff, and were totally fun. The interns and I ended up sabotaging one another. One of the kitchen guys wanted to lift us all up (one at a time), and take a photo. Unfortunately for him, being a badminton player, I reckon I do have quite a fast reflex action. The moment he tried to scoop me up, I reacted immediately, pushing him to the ground, and ended up sitting on him! ahahahahaha!!
Took quite a bit of photos that night, but weren't with my camera. So, I WANT PHOTOS!!! ha ha!

1st day of 2007...
The initial plan was to spend some time with the family.
Well, it did happen. Had both lunch and dinner with them. But, I guess I was too tired out that I slept at every opportunity - afternoon naps, naps in the car, and then more sleeping in the night. Not to mention, I did have a nagging headache the whole of yesterday. Mum thought I was sick and was checking my temperture...hehz :p

2nd day of 2007...
DIM SUM BUFFET!
Dad brought us to have dim sum, and I think I ate till my tum tum exploded! My gosh! so much food...so little room in the stomach!
Badminton after that, at Delta Sports Complex. Think i ate too much, and thus could run a bit more. What logic!? Well, I'm the kind who plays better on a full tummy. Ha ha!
2-4.30pm at Delta Sports Hall was Round 1. We had dinner, and continued with Round 2 at Hougang, from 7.30-9pm. Ha ha!
One of my friends say my face looks "green", ie. pale today. Too much sleep? Lack of sleep? hmz...

Guess I'm beat after all the sports today...Besides, I gotta be at work at 8.30am tomorrow.
NITEZ!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home