Rants of the RuTHi3

Friday, September 12, 2008

9 years

9 years ago, while studying for my O Levels Chinese exam one night, I figured I got tired. My hand slipped from the table, and brushed against my right knee. It wasn’t that simple. I had a pencil in my hand. So, apparently, the pencil lead there scraped against the skin on my knee, and a piece of the pencil lead and was lodged in there.

Over the years, the piece of carbon was left there, and layers of skin was formed. Quite like the concept of the oyster, coating layer and layer of stuffs over that piece of dirt, which eventually became a pearl. Well, in my case, it merely because a black dot.

9 years later, while I was reading my story book, I felt something quite like a dried skin on the area. Tried to remove it by pulling it out. Lo and behold! What came out? That piece of pencil lead! I was totally amused, that after 9 years, it’s still intact in there!? Who would have thought it’ll still be there? I would have expected that thing to have dissolved or what’s not.

Ha ha! Now, I know, that black dot is just carbon stain, which might be difficult to remove. Ha ha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home