Rants of the RuTHi3

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

1st Day back in Sg

woohoo! I'm home~!
feels sooooo good to be home
but, then again, I need to unpack all my luggages
sigh...don't like packing or unpacking

anyway, morning woke up at 8am...then make my family go out for prata breakfast
and then ate until so full that I couldn't eat lunch
then dinnertime, I made them go out with me to eat beef noodles again
ha ha!!

after dinner, went to QBHouse to get the person to cut away all my dry n split ends
never style or anything...cos I'm still deciding whether or not to perm my hair...if I decide not to, I'll go to style my hair properly :p

weather is soooo hot that I buay tahan...on aircon all day ;p
waiting for friend to come back from work, then go downstairs kopitiam to "lim kopi" with her

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home