Rants of the RuTHi3

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

CNY

well...2 days of CNY
1st day was visitation of all the granduncles and grandaunties on my dad's side of the family
that's erm...pretty boring...good thing I had my other cousin with me...she's the only gal cousin that I've got...
my grandma has got 5 grandchildren, 2 girls and 3 boys...1 of the 3 boys is my bro
so yah...good thing my other gal cousin and I have got each other, or we'll bore ourselves

the weather was quite hot yesterday...got a bit grouchy n tired too
we left the house at 8.15pm...visited 11 households, including my grandma's
got home at 6.15pm...argh!
so sleepy!! and I slept along the way too...the journey time between each household
was quite boring...everybody's like "so are you working now? where are you working?"
*roll eyes*
and I juz said "I'm working in a restaurant"...and they either didn't ask further, or asked if I was happy there...I think they're all under the common misconception that when one is working in a restaurant, he or she is a waiter/waitress
it's the same misconception that when someone is working in the travel industry, he/she has to be a tour guide
what the!?

well...Uncle Kenny n family came last night at around 6.40pm
so, more entertaining...ha ha!
they're my parents' friends from erm...think secondary school?
their kids and I kinda spent a good deal of time when we were kids playing
mum n dad call their eldest son my childhood boyfriend...what the!?
was really really sleepy when they were here...and I kinda played cheat
cos the kids were all boys, and grown up...like my bro's age
the eldest is 1 year older than me...but he was quite tired too...so he snoozed a bit on the couch while watching tv
as for me, I came into my room at intervals to erm...snooze on my bed
ha ha!!

today (2nd day of CNY), I woke up after 10 hrs of sleep...that's like...soooo good!
but I'm still sleepy...took a nap between 5 to 8.30pm
and I bet I can still fall asleep

went to maternal's granduncle's house today for lunch...the usual
ate, watched King Kong...played with the children
really wonder where they got all their energy from...I was like almost dozing off
ha ha!

watched Coyote Ugly at night...reminded me of the old days
those were the days when I was working in the warehouse, and the song "Can't Fight the Moonlight" will juz keep playing on the radio
yes, we work with the radio on then (when I was in year 1...so that's Dec 2000)
my goodness! it was played over the radio at almost every different program on Class95!
so I kinda listen to the song at least 3 times a day at work!
ha ha!!

ok...I think I should snooze...I hear my bed calling me
*stretch*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home