Rants of the RuTHi3

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

On the 11th day of New Year

went back to work, as usual
my eyes were so dry, I had to decide against contact lens today
my left eye, especially, was super dry

well...nothing much happened at work...
not too busy, but work is picking up...slowly but surely

went to play badminton at AMKSS after that...with the NP pple
ahahaha! both sides also alma matar
played quite a bit...and then it poured! argh!!
got drenched...and hor, I didn't shower immediately after I got home
I ate first! ahahahaha!!
now waiting for the shower room to become available...getting sleepy already

1 Comments:

  • Dear,next time go and bath 1st then eat ok? If not will get a cold. Too much rain water is no good. Take care ok?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home