Rants of the RuTHi3

Monday, January 09, 2006

On the 9th day of New Year

it always happens!
when I'm abt to leave the restaurant to go home or go for lunch, it never fails to rain...not a drizzle, but heavy rain! argh!

same happened again today
can't believe it!
ended up not going for lunchie...was pretty hungry...had like little things for lunch instead
mixed nuts from the bar...home made bread from the kitchen...and a chocolate
ha ha!

but craving for savoury food after dinner...and for some reason, craving for vegetables...seems like ages since I last had greens
and since mum only cooks soups for me for dinner, I went to the coffeeshop, to those stalls that sells rice n vege...bought a bag of kangkong
it was like 2 servings...soooooo good! there was enough sambal in the kangkong, and so I added more of my own
man! that was so satisfying!!!

met K on Sat evening, and he said I lost weight
hehz :p
now...who says I'm gonna put on weight now that I'm working in a restaurant?

2 Comments:

  • and before u turn hideously thin... pack lunch to work!!

    By Blogger Benji, At 4:44 PM  

  • erm...I doubt that will ever happen...
    me turning hideously thin, that is

    By Blogger Ruthie, At 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home