On the 7th and 8th day of New Year
yes, was too tired to blog last night, so I'm combining 2 days in this one
on the 7th day of New Year, I went to work as usual...met up with 2 wedding couples: 1 was holding their wedding on 18 Feb, so was finalising details with them...spent an hour with them; another 1 was just interested in the place.
then met up with Kim to let her assess my hair b4 I make the final decision to reperm my stupid hair...and she said to do it! ok lor...went back to Kimage, but the perming machine was in use, so made appointment another time to do it
gggrrr...
both of us went to meet Kenneth for dinner...he was in town over the weekend, and so juz met up for dinner. Was starving by dinner time cos I erm...skipped lunch again? ha ha!!
on the 8th day of New Year, I went to church with really sleepy eyes...overslept somemore
sigh...
after church, went out for like a half hour chat with D, and then off to Kimage
*grumble grumble*
redid my hair...turned out better now...thanx girls! for all the pushing n nagging to get my hair redone.
sat there for like 3+ hours again...almost fell asleep
realised that the stylist is a bit thick-skinned too...say I'm bored, he said to look at him...say I'm sleepy, he said to look at him and I won't be sleepy -_-!!!
we were like suaning each other throughout that couple of hours...quite funny
that was quite a good session...didn't expect that to happen...ha ha!
anyway, I'm like really really sleepy the whole day
and I actually dozed off a couple of times throughout the day
think I shall be a good girl n hit the sack now
nitez peeps!
on the 7th day of New Year, I went to work as usual...met up with 2 wedding couples: 1 was holding their wedding on 18 Feb, so was finalising details with them...spent an hour with them; another 1 was just interested in the place.
then met up with Kim to let her assess my hair b4 I make the final decision to reperm my stupid hair...and she said to do it! ok lor...went back to Kimage, but the perming machine was in use, so made appointment another time to do it
gggrrr...
both of us went to meet Kenneth for dinner...he was in town over the weekend, and so juz met up for dinner. Was starving by dinner time cos I erm...skipped lunch again? ha ha!!
on the 8th day of New Year, I went to church with really sleepy eyes...overslept somemore
sigh...
after church, went out for like a half hour chat with D, and then off to Kimage
*grumble grumble*
redid my hair...turned out better now...thanx girls! for all the pushing n nagging to get my hair redone.
sat there for like 3+ hours again...almost fell asleep
realised that the stylist is a bit thick-skinned too...say I'm bored, he said to look at him...say I'm sleepy, he said to look at him and I won't be sleepy -_-!!!
we were like suaning each other throughout that couple of hours...quite funny
that was quite a good session...didn't expect that to happen...ha ha!
anyway, I'm like really really sleepy the whole day
and I actually dozed off a couple of times throughout the day
think I shall be a good girl n hit the sack now
nitez peeps!

2 Comments:
flirting aroundm, my dear? =P
By
Benji, At
9:42 AM
yeah yeah...say whatever u want
ahahahaha!!
By
Ruthie, At
10:34 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home