On the 4th day of New Year
I'm still deciding whether or not to redo my stupid hair
I like the curls when my hair's wet...funny thing is, it kinda straighten out a lot when it dries
wonder why...
and hey! I do use styling gel, k? somemore it's the one which my stylist recommended
hmz...
anyway, it's a pretty relax day at work...work came in one after another, and not all at the same time
so that's good
how ah?
pple have seen it dry...but not wet
gggrrr....
I like the curls when my hair's wet...funny thing is, it kinda straighten out a lot when it dries
wonder why...
and hey! I do use styling gel, k? somemore it's the one which my stylist recommended
hmz...
anyway, it's a pretty relax day at work...work came in one after another, and not all at the same time
so that's good
how ah?
pple have seen it dry...but not wet
gggrrr....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home