Rants of the RuTHi3

Sunday, December 18, 2005

reunited...

Went to work as per normal today
was meant to go for youth meeting, but something came up at work - wedding couple
gggrr...that's the problem with couples...need both of them to discuss n decide

ended up, I went out to play pool with Kim n KL after that
after that, it was dinner at Sunset Way with the old gang (NPBC)...haven't seen them in ages! prob like since I came back?
we made our way down to Holland V after dinner...meant to go to Wala Wala cos Lijun wanted to listen to the live band, but it was just too crowded
we ended up at Harry's @ Holland V as it was a nice, quiet place to chit chat, and there was several TV screens for the guys to watch soccer.
didn't really want any mixer drinks since I've got my stash of vodka, bacardi, JD, etc at home...
wanted to go for wines or champagne, but their list is pretty bad...
I ended up ordering a house cocktail...peach schnapps, grenadine & champagne...turned out to be very nice, though some of the gang didn't like it (they had a bit of a taste)

I guess I liked it cos I'm a champagne person...I've grown to like wines and champagne...
a few of the ones I like are grenache, semillon, sauvignon blanc, riesling, and moscato

anyway, the party ended at 11pm cos we wanted to go home to rest
all in all, though I had a last minute wedding couple coming in to view the restaurant and missed the meeting, I met up with friends whom I've not met in ages
how abt that?
hmz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home