Brand New Year
it's a brand new year!
started off the last day of 2005 with work...busy busy
then helped deco the restaurant for the evening's NYE party for the guests...
went to Kimage to get my hair permed, but it was a disappointment cos my hair is too stiff and it doesn't keep the curls...will have to go back to my stylist on Tues
my stylist was pretty concerned that the curls will not turned out cos of my hair condition...and he kept coming back to me to check
it's like an assurance to me that he's paying attention to me...
when he was almost done with the perm, he said to look for him within the next 10 days if there's any problem...and added "I'm a responsible man. I will not shirk my responsibilities." -_-!!!
another funny part was that he had quite a bit of difficulty explaining the type of curls and the type of style in the beginning...when it was finally decided and he started cutting my hair, he asked if I was local...so, I said "Yes, and I'm chinese too!"
oh yah...said it with a cheeky smile :p
and his reply was "Aiyoh! tell me earlier! then I won't have that much difficulty explaining things to u already"
ha ha!!
well, after the perm, I met up with Nicky at his place for dinner...he cooks great stuffs!!
so yummy! cream of mushroom soup, mushroom lasagne, and choco fondant!
after dinner, stayed to chit chat for a bit, and then made my way back to the restaurant
joined them for countdown and partied a bit with them...and also helped them clear up so that all can leave earlier as well lah
when we left at 3.30am, there weren't any cabs available! all were either taken, or were on call!
so, I waited till abt 4.45am before finally getting a cab
shared cab with Zack...and went home
slept at 5.30am...woke up at 8am
gggrr...
I need sleep now...nitez!
started off the last day of 2005 with work...busy busy
then helped deco the restaurant for the evening's NYE party for the guests...
went to Kimage to get my hair permed, but it was a disappointment cos my hair is too stiff and it doesn't keep the curls...will have to go back to my stylist on Tues
my stylist was pretty concerned that the curls will not turned out cos of my hair condition...and he kept coming back to me to check
it's like an assurance to me that he's paying attention to me...
when he was almost done with the perm, he said to look for him within the next 10 days if there's any problem...and added "I'm a responsible man. I will not shirk my responsibilities." -_-!!!
another funny part was that he had quite a bit of difficulty explaining the type of curls and the type of style in the beginning...when it was finally decided and he started cutting my hair, he asked if I was local...so, I said "Yes, and I'm chinese too!"
oh yah...said it with a cheeky smile :p
and his reply was "Aiyoh! tell me earlier! then I won't have that much difficulty explaining things to u already"
ha ha!!
well, after the perm, I met up with Nicky at his place for dinner...he cooks great stuffs!!
so yummy! cream of mushroom soup, mushroom lasagne, and choco fondant!
after dinner, stayed to chit chat for a bit, and then made my way back to the restaurant
joined them for countdown and partied a bit with them...and also helped them clear up so that all can leave earlier as well lah
when we left at 3.30am, there weren't any cabs available! all were either taken, or were on call!
so, I waited till abt 4.45am before finally getting a cab
shared cab with Zack...and went home
slept at 5.30am...woke up at 8am
gggrr...
I need sleep now...nitez!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home