Rants of the RuTHi3

Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas

this year's Christmas is awesome!
many factors played a part to make it awesome...and I'm gonna list them

1. Christ is born!
if He ain't born, then there will be no salvation. Then, I'll be so meaningless and lost. If he ain't born, then I wouldn't have experience the greatest love of all :)

2. The 3 muskeeters are reunited!
yes! with D back, D, P n I are reunited!! D juz got back from Perth on Monday...woohoo!
and we had our annual gathering at my place on Christmas Eve...met up at my place at 6pm...then went to buy dinner...loads of food! hope D was happy with the food selection, cos she's not had such local food in 10 months! We had satay, bbq sting ray, you tiao/tao pok/cuttlefish, wu xiang...yum!
then we went to J8 for a walk...shopped a bit...bought a new piggie to add to moi collection.
came back home to watch tv, chit chat, and drink! we opened a bottle of ice pinot noir, and we finished it...heh heh
somehow...I have no idea why we're called the 3 muskeeters...why not 3 little pigs? or 3 blind mice?

3. I got the Sunday arvo free
and so? I got to nap a little! ahahahaha!!
4-6.30pm! wahahaha!!

4. I got to sleep in this morning!
ok...yes, I do sound sleep deprived...but the fact is, I am!!

5. Badminton
wahahahaha!!
u have no idea how badly I was itching to exercise...
I even dreamt I went jogging...and u know what? I hate jogging in real life!
anyway, badminton was great today...super on form! ran almost every corner, and did an overhead which pple didn't think I'll take...ha ha!
and after that, we went for dinner...t'was a good game

so, there u go...Christmas had been great!
and it's time to go back to work tml...argh!
somehow, I'm dreading work already
cos too busy...and nobody's helping me out...going crazy!

ok...bedtime...going to wash up
nitez peeps!
Blessed Christmas to u!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home