Banned!
sigh...parents are not allowing me to put on contact lens until further notice
why? cos there has been an increase in the number of eye infection cases...all affected are contact lens users, who uses ReNu contact lens solution...
the manufacturer has removed them from the shelves for testing n blah blah blah
Ministry of Health has advised all contact lens users stop using them for the time being
such is the power of the media
they put through all the information...and the public can react positively or negatively
personally, I reckon the number is not like everybody is having it...and most of them are those who don't take the necessary precautions, like having a 24hr rest period from contacts after 6 days of wear...each time u wear, try not to exceed the number of recommended hours (mine is 16hrs, so I'll prob juz go up to 14hrs)...clean lens, cases, blah blah blah
if my eyes are dry, rest the eyes
parents say to stay off for a bit...think I should be guai kia, right?
but I'm juz amazed at the power of the media...from the mgt point of view, it can really make or break a company, eh?
why? cos there has been an increase in the number of eye infection cases...all affected are contact lens users, who uses ReNu contact lens solution...
the manufacturer has removed them from the shelves for testing n blah blah blah
Ministry of Health has advised all contact lens users stop using them for the time being
such is the power of the media
they put through all the information...and the public can react positively or negatively
personally, I reckon the number is not like everybody is having it...and most of them are those who don't take the necessary precautions, like having a 24hr rest period from contacts after 6 days of wear...each time u wear, try not to exceed the number of recommended hours (mine is 16hrs, so I'll prob juz go up to 14hrs)...clean lens, cases, blah blah blah
if my eyes are dry, rest the eyes
parents say to stay off for a bit...think I should be guai kia, right?
but I'm juz amazed at the power of the media...from the mgt point of view, it can really make or break a company, eh?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home