it's been a long time since...
it's been a while since I last update abt my life, eh?
been quite busy with work, cos of the Valentine's Day special in the restaurant...it literally drove me nuts, especially over the last weekend...
it's finally over, and I really thanked God that it went smoothly!!
it's been a long time since my last movie. I think my last movie was The Brothers Grimm, which was ages ago...
watched I Not Stupid Too on Sunday...was a good show, which made us really ponder about a lot of things
i. whose duty is it to discipline the child and instill the values? whose fault is it that a child goes astray? I reckon it's the school's job to teach these values, BUT, it's the parents who should instill and reinforce and put all these values into their lives. Afterall, it's ur kid...why leave the disciplining to the teachers?
ii. communication is really important in a family. Communication is 2-way. It takes 2 hands to clap. We, as children, should understand from our parents standpoint. Parents, should also listen and take an interest in the child's life. I guess little appreciations along the way is really encouraging and important. Simple words like "I Love You" is actually really impactful.
It's been a long time since I had a swim with B n P...but, I had such bad leg cramps that I couldn't believe it myself.
just half hour into my relaxation at the pool, both my legs cramped at the same time, and the cramps lasted for a good half hour! I was kinda freaked out, that I almost got B to carry me off to the doc.
In fact, I reckon it's quite bad...cos I actually asked for help! I'm the super stubborn and independent kind, so anything, I usually won't seek help
so, the fact that I asked B for help, that's erm...pretty serious?
It's been a long time since I had a good sleep...I'm so going to do that now
ta peeps!
been quite busy with work, cos of the Valentine's Day special in the restaurant...it literally drove me nuts, especially over the last weekend...
it's finally over, and I really thanked God that it went smoothly!!
it's been a long time since my last movie. I think my last movie was The Brothers Grimm, which was ages ago...
watched I Not Stupid Too on Sunday...was a good show, which made us really ponder about a lot of things
i. whose duty is it to discipline the child and instill the values? whose fault is it that a child goes astray? I reckon it's the school's job to teach these values, BUT, it's the parents who should instill and reinforce and put all these values into their lives. Afterall, it's ur kid...why leave the disciplining to the teachers?
ii. communication is really important in a family. Communication is 2-way. It takes 2 hands to clap. We, as children, should understand from our parents standpoint. Parents, should also listen and take an interest in the child's life. I guess little appreciations along the way is really encouraging and important. Simple words like "I Love You" is actually really impactful.
It's been a long time since I had a swim with B n P...but, I had such bad leg cramps that I couldn't believe it myself.
just half hour into my relaxation at the pool, both my legs cramped at the same time, and the cramps lasted for a good half hour! I was kinda freaked out, that I almost got B to carry me off to the doc.
In fact, I reckon it's quite bad...cos I actually asked for help! I'm the super stubborn and independent kind, so anything, I usually won't seek help
so, the fact that I asked B for help, that's erm...pretty serious?
It's been a long time since I had a good sleep...I'm so going to do that now
ta peeps!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home