Rants of the RuTHi3

Monday, April 17, 2006

Once in a Lifetime

hmz...I reckon everybody has this "once in a lifetime" kinda thing...and that's his/her wedding day
a person's wedding day is like the biggest day in the person's life...and it's once in a lifetime...who wants to get married twice!? comeon!
then again, I don't mind repeating my vows to the same guy...like after 20 years of marriage or something...it's good to do that, eh?

ok, back to the topic
in the lifetime of a Christian, we have 2 big days...2 days that we consider the most important days in our life...
other than getting married, the other important day is the day we get baptised!

come to think of it, it was like a big day for me yesterday...
family was excited, friends were excited, I was excited...and everybody's happy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home