Rants of the RuTHi3

Friday, March 31, 2006

Bintan Trip

back from Bintan...was a nice break
the sun, the beach, a pool bar, a lounge
sad to say, nobody in the family was interested in the pool bar and the lounge
oh well...soaked in a bit of the sun, walked by the beach for a bit, and slept a lot!
woohoo!! my lost sleep! I have found thee!! ahahahahaha!!
sad to say, there weren't any cute guys to be spotted there...oh well :p
well...photos coming up...prob gonna take some time to load

This is where I stayed at...in one of these villas...shiok eh?


Me & my mum...don't be mistaken, no attitude over here. Juz style...ahahahaha!


Hehz...made my mark on the beach. Yes, as you can see, I have chubby cheeks and prob have put on weight over the few months at work :x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home