Diamonds
I erm...bought my first diamonds yesterday...BUT, they were not for me
they were for my grandma's birthday today
hee hee...nothing too big, very small ones...cos very budgetted lah *shy*
anyway, bought a pair of earrings for grandma
and when she opened it after she got home from our birthday lunch, she called me to say it was pretty and she had actually taken off her own ones to put on the ones that I bought
I kinda felt loved...in fact, very loved! My cousin n I shared to buy her an amethyst pendant for her birthday day 7 years ago...and 7 years later, she's still wearing it on her neck. Over the years, she had received other necklaces and pendants, but she's wearing the one that we bought 7 years ago!
and today, she took off the earrings she bought, to put on the ones that I bought...it's like, she's showing off to the world "HEY! look! my grand-daughters bought these for me"
I don't know how to describe it...but I feel really loved and appreciated...
ok...I'm officially broke after this
hehz...that's like my lunch money for a month!
oh well...birthdays don't come everyday, ya?
and it's nice to give presents...and receiving them too!!
they were for my grandma's birthday today
hee hee...nothing too big, very small ones...cos very budgetted lah *shy*
anyway, bought a pair of earrings for grandma
and when she opened it after she got home from our birthday lunch, she called me to say it was pretty and she had actually taken off her own ones to put on the ones that I bought
I kinda felt loved...in fact, very loved! My cousin n I shared to buy her an amethyst pendant for her birthday day 7 years ago...and 7 years later, she's still wearing it on her neck. Over the years, she had received other necklaces and pendants, but she's wearing the one that we bought 7 years ago!
and today, she took off the earrings she bought, to put on the ones that I bought...it's like, she's showing off to the world "HEY! look! my grand-daughters bought these for me"
I don't know how to describe it...but I feel really loved and appreciated...
ok...I'm officially broke after this
hehz...that's like my lunch money for a month!
oh well...birthdays don't come everyday, ya?
and it's nice to give presents...and receiving them too!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home