Da Vinci Code
Went to watch Da Vinci Code with my church friends last night
the storyline's interesting, as in the way Dan Brown sets about all the clues, and have so many plots in 1 story (that got me confused)
at the same time, I had a good time laughing...real good laugh...laughing at the absurdness and silliness of his claims
yet, he's gotta be a genius to work out such nonsense, and to work out the codes in there, ya? What amuses me the most is the painting of the Last Supper, and the way he sets out his clues...
after that, it was supper time! yay!
and I was dog tired by the time I got home
Peggy came by my home to pass me my birthday present...it was a doggie door stopper
I was so excited that I brought it straight to my room door...BUT, my door is too low and the stopper couldn't fit *sulkz*
Gerard gave me a set of 5 soft toy puppies, and asked me to name them
I ran out of ideas, and since they came in a set of 5, I named them ABCDE - Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta and Echo
ahahahaha!
The 5 pups all have different features, from the shape of the tails to their eyes to the shades on their ears, and the shape of their snouts
Wonder what took that guy so long to spot them...he says he took over an hour, but it took me less than 5 mins! ahahahaha!
the storyline's interesting, as in the way Dan Brown sets about all the clues, and have so many plots in 1 story (that got me confused)
at the same time, I had a good time laughing...real good laugh...laughing at the absurdness and silliness of his claims
yet, he's gotta be a genius to work out such nonsense, and to work out the codes in there, ya? What amuses me the most is the painting of the Last Supper, and the way he sets out his clues...
after that, it was supper time! yay!
and I was dog tired by the time I got home
Peggy came by my home to pass me my birthday present...it was a doggie door stopper
I was so excited that I brought it straight to my room door...BUT, my door is too low and the stopper couldn't fit *sulkz*
Gerard gave me a set of 5 soft toy puppies, and asked me to name them
I ran out of ideas, and since they came in a set of 5, I named them ABCDE - Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta and Echo
ahahahaha!
The 5 pups all have different features, from the shape of the tails to their eyes to the shades on their ears, and the shape of their snouts
Wonder what took that guy so long to spot them...he says he took over an hour, but it took me less than 5 mins! ahahahaha!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home