Rants of the RuTHi3

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I've disappeared

apologies for my disappearance act.
been a bit lazy and tired to add an entry lately

bit of updates of my life...
1. went to Sentosa with some of the youths on Friday...had fun and a bit of burnt (no biggie!!)
2. still not sick of work. I meet different pple and things, but sometimes I feel it's a bit too routine to just work and then go home, and then work again, and back home...feeling burnt out? nah!! though I really hope to have days that I juz stay home n slack
3. been feeling sleepy...haven't had good sleep recently...no idea why
4. I miss the cold weather...

think that's abt it?
oh well...

1 Comments:

  • you weird girl...i can't believe u miss winter! :P

    appreciate the heat - it is so good for you...vitamin D remmeber? or was it E or K?

    but don't forget your sunblock lotion - or suntan...whichever u use :P

    By Blogger Sze Wen, At 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home