Rants of the RuTHi3

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Bad Day

I realised I've not been doing anything to my blog over the last week, and it's time to do so
Thus, I'm doing this while taking a breather from my work.
It's been crazy this afternoon, and the song "Bad Day" does seem apt.

Nothing much has happened lately. Everything's just going smoothly and nice, and also a great test of patience, especially today! argh!
Oh well, I do survive all these. I'm made a stronger gal through all these, k? :p

Eye's swollen today, and I've no idea why. Hopefully it doesn't swell that much tml.

I'm tired. Sick of running around and being away from home all day.
I want to go home and spend a whole day at home. When will that be possible?
Doesn't seem possible this Saturday. What about Sunday? I really wonder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home