New Month, New Post, and New Skin?
hmz...new skin?
in case u're wondering why I'm blogging so early in the morning, I'm at work
and in case u think I'm skiving, I'm not...I'm merely multi-tasking, as I always do
the poor, mistreated printer (as Steph calls it) is printing some menus, and I know the poor guy (all our printers here are guys...ha ha!) is screaming out loud for a new toner. Gonna see to his request quite soon...
not been blogging quite regularly, and I really wonder why! ha ha!
don't ask me, k? bleh!
in case u're wondering why I'm blogging so early in the morning, I'm at work
and in case u think I'm skiving, I'm not...I'm merely multi-tasking, as I always do
the poor, mistreated printer (as Steph calls it) is printing some menus, and I know the poor guy (all our printers here are guys...ha ha!) is screaming out loud for a new toner. Gonna see to his request quite soon...
not been blogging quite regularly, and I really wonder why! ha ha!
don't ask me, k? bleh!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home