Singapore turns 41!
It was National Day yesterday.
No matter what, I insisted on watching the parade on tv last night. Reason being, I had missed the last 3 parades. I was in Sydney.
The parade and the march in/off were my favourite part of the parade. Performance wise, they're just the add on for me.
So nice!
National Day was spent sleeping in, watching tv, eating, and more sleeping.
Went to bed with a pain in my right eye. Attributed that to fatigue (had meeting the night before) and dryness of the eye. Woke up with slightly less pain, but felt it was swollen. Went to take a look in the mirror, and realised that I've got a stye in there. In short, it's a pimple in the eye. Ha!
Now, I need to go to the doctor to get some antibiotic ointment to apply. Not the first time I had a stye, so wasn't all that panicky. But I didn't let my parents know about it, or they'll nag the roof down! (no pun intended)
I think I'll go to the doc's after work...no biggie. Just spending money...ha ha!
it's definitely feeling much better...no pain, less swell. But I reckon it's still better to go get some ointment. bleh!
No matter what, I insisted on watching the parade on tv last night. Reason being, I had missed the last 3 parades. I was in Sydney.
The parade and the march in/off were my favourite part of the parade. Performance wise, they're just the add on for me.
So nice!
National Day was spent sleeping in, watching tv, eating, and more sleeping.
Went to bed with a pain in my right eye. Attributed that to fatigue (had meeting the night before) and dryness of the eye. Woke up with slightly less pain, but felt it was swollen. Went to take a look in the mirror, and realised that I've got a stye in there. In short, it's a pimple in the eye. Ha!
Now, I need to go to the doctor to get some antibiotic ointment to apply. Not the first time I had a stye, so wasn't all that panicky. But I didn't let my parents know about it, or they'll nag the roof down! (no pun intended)
I think I'll go to the doc's after work...no biggie. Just spending money...ha ha!
it's definitely feeling much better...no pain, less swell. But I reckon it's still better to go get some ointment. bleh!

1 Comments:
Enjoyed a lot! » » »
By
Anonymous, At
2:45 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home