Rants of the RuTHi3

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Birthday Celebration

A couple of weeks ago, Peggy and Rane came over to the restaurant that I was working in for a dinner.
It was surprise dinner for Rane, specially planned and prepared by Peggy.
The effort put in was huge! First came the planning of the menu, the area, and then present...last but not least, the scheme to trick Rane into coming to the restaurant
aiyoh! Both Peg and I hit the wall a couple of times and almost gave up!

Nevertheless, dinner turned out great, and Rane was pleasantly surprised.
Our dear girl was surprised as well for I left a rose on the table for her, and also I lied saying I was going home at 8pm. But at 9ish, I came out with the dessert platter for the lovebirds :p















This was taken before the dinner, when the couple came on to the bar for a drink.












This was taken at the dinner, after I presented the dessert platter. There was Roasted Apricot Creme Brulee, Mille Fueille of Chocolate, Raspberries and Blueberries, Chocolate Fondant, and Lemongrass Panacotta.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home