I think I'm dying soon
So many factors are contributing to this...my boss commented that I'm dying
sigh...let me list them out
1. the haze...argh! Those who know me well enough will be aware that I have sensitive nose, which means I suffer under the haze. Yes, I'm aware that many others are in the same shoes
2. VTP students around, which means I have to supervise their work. It's not as if I can drop the work off with them. I'll need to explain and show them, and then check. Not denying that when they get it right, they have take a load off.
3. one of our colleagues left, which meant her duties are now shared among a few of the existing staff, me included
4. boss still ain't around...she's a busy lady. Sometimes, my heart goes out to her. I think, if anyone's dying, it'll be her.
5. youth camp is approaching...I know I have my milestone chart all drafted out and should be going easy. But, being a perfectionist and workaholic, I can't help but feel the need to finish up everything way before the schedule. And, I'm trying very hard not to pressure my team members, which is difficult because I argue that I'm also management trained, which makes me more demanding.
6. leading combined service on the last Sunday of the month. Stressful, and yet a privillege. I definitely want to do it for the glory of God. Once again, I like to be ahead of schedule, and have everything in order.
7. 2 major functions back to back in the 3rd week of the month. One of them being very tiring, and demanding.
don't know what else...I need sleep...rest...renewel...more sleep...wish I can take an off day from everything and chill by the park/beach. Doesn't seem to have a day like that...
I'm quite dying now...in fact, I sometimes feel as if I'm going to black out and/or breakdown.
sigh...let me list them out
1. the haze...argh! Those who know me well enough will be aware that I have sensitive nose, which means I suffer under the haze. Yes, I'm aware that many others are in the same shoes
2. VTP students around, which means I have to supervise their work. It's not as if I can drop the work off with them. I'll need to explain and show them, and then check. Not denying that when they get it right, they have take a load off.
3. one of our colleagues left, which meant her duties are now shared among a few of the existing staff, me included
4. boss still ain't around...she's a busy lady. Sometimes, my heart goes out to her. I think, if anyone's dying, it'll be her.
5. youth camp is approaching...I know I have my milestone chart all drafted out and should be going easy. But, being a perfectionist and workaholic, I can't help but feel the need to finish up everything way before the schedule. And, I'm trying very hard not to pressure my team members, which is difficult because I argue that I'm also management trained, which makes me more demanding.
6. leading combined service on the last Sunday of the month. Stressful, and yet a privillege. I definitely want to do it for the glory of God. Once again, I like to be ahead of schedule, and have everything in order.
7. 2 major functions back to back in the 3rd week of the month. One of them being very tiring, and demanding.
don't know what else...I need sleep...rest...renewel...more sleep...wish I can take an off day from everything and chill by the park/beach. Doesn't seem to have a day like that...
I'm quite dying now...in fact, I sometimes feel as if I'm going to black out and/or breakdown.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home