Perpetual Sleepiness
It's been a tiring week thus far.
Finished a function on Monday at 9pm. Died when I got home.
Finished a meeting with event organisers till 8pm on Tuesday. Left at 8.30pm. Died, yet again.
Wednesday sounds ok, with me leaving at 7pm. Yay!
Got home feeling quite pooped.
Tonight's another late day. Leaving work at 6.45pm, and heading to church for a youth camp meeting, which starts at 7.30pm. Hope I won't be late.
Interns are already in the restaurant. Did I mention that I've got 1 1/2 intern?
1 full-time in there, the other will be in here from 2-6pm, and then on the front of house after that. the 1/2 seems ok, haven't really gotten to interact with her. The 1 seems blur. After 1 week, and you don't know the specialty of the restaurant, corkage charges, and everything.
There's something wrong over there, right? oh yeah, she picks up and even when she asks who's on the line, she tells me she doesn't know who! huh!?
I guess that adds on to my perpetual sleepiness...
Sigh...
Finished a function on Monday at 9pm. Died when I got home.
Finished a meeting with event organisers till 8pm on Tuesday. Left at 8.30pm. Died, yet again.
Wednesday sounds ok, with me leaving at 7pm. Yay!
Got home feeling quite pooped.
Tonight's another late day. Leaving work at 6.45pm, and heading to church for a youth camp meeting, which starts at 7.30pm. Hope I won't be late.
Interns are already in the restaurant. Did I mention that I've got 1 1/2 intern?
1 full-time in there, the other will be in here from 2-6pm, and then on the front of house after that. the 1/2 seems ok, haven't really gotten to interact with her. The 1 seems blur. After 1 week, and you don't know the specialty of the restaurant, corkage charges, and everything.
There's something wrong over there, right? oh yeah, she picks up and even when she asks who's on the line, she tells me she doesn't know who! huh!?
I guess that adds on to my perpetual sleepiness...
Sigh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home