Rants of the RuTHi3

Sunday, September 17, 2006

hmz...

The last week was stressful, because it's IMF week and a lot of banks are having functions at the restaurant. Everybody is particular and wants things tip top. Everyone has their own demands.

My root canal is slowly healing, but there are 2 more visits to the dentist before the whole procedure is coming. Most of my friends have asked what a root canal treatment is.
Well, a root canal treatment is the removal of the tooth's pulp, a small, thread-like tissue in the center of the tooth. Once the damaged, diseased or dead pulp is removed, the remaining space is cleaned, shaped and filled. This procedure seals off the root canal.
I've got a link here to show the full procedure. Once you've viewed it, you'll probably understand my agony.
http://www.animated-teeth.com/root_canal/t1_root_canal.htm

Over the last week, I've been thinking...and asking...If the Bible were a brand of chocolates, what would it be?
Some of the collated answers can be found on the LP Youth Ministry's blog -> http://carbolover.blogspot.com


Youth Camp is drawing near...and I'm scared.
Because there seems a lot to be done for the programs...
We've worked out the ice-breaker games, and 1 game slot. We need to work on a LOT on another game slot, which is a link-up with the workshop. The theme night has not been touched on, neither has our outdoor games.
Time seems to be running out...HOW!?
I need prayers...wisdom...loads of them!!
*stressed*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home