Monday Blues
I’m not someone who suffers major Monday Blues. Mostly because I get to spend sufficient time at home.
Today seems otherwise, and I’m surprised. Perhaps I’m just too stoned today, after a good weekend.
On previous weekends, it’s the Saturdays that I’ve been out late, and I get at least Sunday night home.
This week, it’s the opposite. I had a good Saturday evening resting. Met up with Mel for a last lunch with her before she returns to Indonesia. And I went out for dinner with my parents. Afterwhich, we went home. I spent the rest of the night watching tv and lazing on bed.
I guess that’s why I was very refreshed on Sunday morning. Even Zinnia noticed it.
Rushed off to Toa Payoh Sports Hall to play badminton after church. It was a special session not to be missed.
Very rarely do we get Jackson, KL, Kim and myself down on the courts all at the same time! Usually, one of us won’t be able to make it, and there’s just 3. Yesterday, there were 4 of us, and 2 other guys. So, it was a special session to Kim and myself.
It’s ridiculous how Kim dropped the guys off at Tiong Bahru after the session, and the both of us proceeded to Delta Sport Complex just to shower while waiting for KL to finish up his errands. Had Hainanese curry rice, and went back to KL’s place to chill and chit chat till we forgot the time!
Sent Kim home first because she had to attend to something urgently before sending me home. Got home, and was terribly flat, and I literally changed, washed up and nodded off to dreamland.
That explains why I’m sleepy and grouchy today.
To add to the blues, Crikey Steve Irwin died today. He's better known as the Crocodile Hunter.
He was attacked by a sting ray while filming a documentary. I’ll find the news laterish, heard the news website is lagging because everybody’s logging on to read about it.
His poor wife and children! They’re so young, the kids, I mean :p
Today seems otherwise, and I’m surprised. Perhaps I’m just too stoned today, after a good weekend.
On previous weekends, it’s the Saturdays that I’ve been out late, and I get at least Sunday night home.
This week, it’s the opposite. I had a good Saturday evening resting. Met up with Mel for a last lunch with her before she returns to Indonesia. And I went out for dinner with my parents. Afterwhich, we went home. I spent the rest of the night watching tv and lazing on bed.
I guess that’s why I was very refreshed on Sunday morning. Even Zinnia noticed it.
Rushed off to Toa Payoh Sports Hall to play badminton after church. It was a special session not to be missed.
Very rarely do we get Jackson, KL, Kim and myself down on the courts all at the same time! Usually, one of us won’t be able to make it, and there’s just 3. Yesterday, there were 4 of us, and 2 other guys. So, it was a special session to Kim and myself.
It’s ridiculous how Kim dropped the guys off at Tiong Bahru after the session, and the both of us proceeded to Delta Sport Complex just to shower while waiting for KL to finish up his errands. Had Hainanese curry rice, and went back to KL’s place to chill and chit chat till we forgot the time!
Sent Kim home first because she had to attend to something urgently before sending me home. Got home, and was terribly flat, and I literally changed, washed up and nodded off to dreamland.
That explains why I’m sleepy and grouchy today.
To add to the blues, Crikey Steve Irwin died today. He's better known as the Crocodile Hunter.
He was attacked by a sting ray while filming a documentary. I’ll find the news laterish, heard the news website is lagging because everybody’s logging on to read about it.
His poor wife and children! They’re so young, the kids, I mean :p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home