This Sunday...
Today is a special day, as well as, a rather scary/stressful day.
Ok, the morning, at least.
It's the 5th Sunday of the month, and we're joining the adults in the main service. Basically, the youths are taking charge of the various aspects of the service - ushering, PA, musicians, worship leading, blah blah blah...
I led worship today, and it's probably one of my most stressful and scariest day! ha ha!
In any case, it turned out pretty ok, with a couple of hiccups here and there. But, it would probably have been worse if I didn't prepare, or if I didn't trust God to let the Spirit lead me on.
After the whole service, my brain started to shut down. I felt as if I had just sat for an examination! ha ha!
I think I'm going to bed soon...still feeling very tired. It could be the lack of sleep, or it could be me falling sick. I don't know.
Today's a rare Sunday where I have the whole afternoon to myself. And I slept! ha ha!
ok...yes, I slept through my afternoon, and here I am, going to bed again.
Oh well...
Ok, the morning, at least.
It's the 5th Sunday of the month, and we're joining the adults in the main service. Basically, the youths are taking charge of the various aspects of the service - ushering, PA, musicians, worship leading, blah blah blah...
I led worship today, and it's probably one of my most stressful and scariest day! ha ha!
In any case, it turned out pretty ok, with a couple of hiccups here and there. But, it would probably have been worse if I didn't prepare, or if I didn't trust God to let the Spirit lead me on.
After the whole service, my brain started to shut down. I felt as if I had just sat for an examination! ha ha!
I think I'm going to bed soon...still feeling very tired. It could be the lack of sleep, or it could be me falling sick. I don't know.
Today's a rare Sunday where I have the whole afternoon to myself. And I slept! ha ha!
ok...yes, I slept through my afternoon, and here I am, going to bed again.
Oh well...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home