Rants of the RuTHi3

Monday, November 06, 2006

Bubbly Girl

Eeehh…despite all the workload, and my lack of rest…people are still telling me that I’m bubbly and a happy girl!? Huh!?
Well…that’s what my colleagues say of me.

I think people in church are noticing a rather dead me…or am I just as alive?
*shrug*

Oh well…I shall strive to remain happy and bubbly and jumpy regardless how tired I am. Think that’s just in my blood…my personality, eh?
Ha ha!

Youth Camp is round the corner, along with Christmas and many others.

Work is busy, church is busy. I’m really excited for Youth Camp because it’s my 1st go at leading the programs sub-committee in the camp.

My team may be young, but we’re a bunch of fun-loving people! Thank God for them! I think I’ll die without them!

MANY THANKS TO THE TEAM! That is, if they’re actually reading my blog. Ha ha!

Weekend was fun. Went bbq with my young ones…we had a welcome party for the sec ones next year, ie. The Pri 6s came. I spent a good deal of time sitting in front of the pit, cooking. But I always feel the satisfaction of it. Rev. Goh calls me the mother hen. Ha!

Then there was church and more camp meeting. And I spent the remaining of Sunday afternoon shopping with Vivian. Vivian helped a great deal in shopping for a birthday present for my mum. Heh heh…

What do I intend to buy? I’ll show you peeps in time to come. For now, it’s a secret, because daddy sometimes log onto my blog, and I’m not about to let the cat out of its bag :p

Oh yah…da da, if you’re reading…HARLOW!!

Lame Note: If I'm bubbly, doesn't that make me a champagne? or Sparkling Wine? If so, I think I wanna be good champagne...like...Dom Perignon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home