Rants of the RuTHi3

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

RICE – Renewal, Identity, Church, Evangelism

Youth Camp 2006
1 – 4 December 2006

After months of preparation, Youth Camp 2006 came and went by in a flash.
It was 4 days of fun, sweat, more fun, headaches/migraine (literally), more fun, and laughter.
I was pooped by the end of the 4 days!

The months of planning and drilling and stress my team of programmers faced was not funny at all. I know I was demanding, and perhaps because of my perfectionist nature? In any case, I’m making a public apology to all my programmers – Hazel, Cephas, Kang Wei & Krystal – for being so demanding and pushy over the last couple of months.

I had to go back to work in the arvos on both Friday and Monday. Imagine the fatigue that adds on to that!!

I held a meeting every night with my team to debrief and evaluate the day’s programs, and run through the next day’s programs. Then there was the execution part. My gosh! And yes! I had migraine on almost everyday of the camp! So I survived on panadol extra and muscle relaxant. Sigh…

The last night was an exciting one, with everyone coming dressed in school uniform. I managed to borrow a set of my AMKSS uniform. See me in green later!

Ok…below are photos. Pictures are worth a thousand words!

My group - Song He!


Group of erm...no idea...ahahahahaha!


See Shi Jie, my Santa Claus? And Matt Hong, who seems so fatherly to my pig, Sleeping KC, and Cute Yiye!


Some of the many photos taken during the last night, where the theme was...School Daze!


The Great Revelation! Now we know who's the angel and who's the mortal. My mortal's the camp medic...


My group got me this pig during the camp, which was kidnapped by Matt Hong on many occassions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home