Rants of the RuTHi3

Saturday, December 09, 2006

After 3 weeks...

Yesterday was the 1st time in 2.5 weeks that I held my badminton racket!
MY GOSH! have you any idea how much I miss my darlings!?

the reason for not playing badminton was NOT injury...it was because I had to prepare for Youth Camp.
Gave up the time to prepare for the camp, to attend and help run the camp, and then to recover from the camp...ahahahahaha!
No complains though...cos I thought everything's worth it for our God :p

However, I must admit that the lack of sports, coupled with lack of rest, did affect my mood considerably. I was more easily irritated, and less patient. So, I'm glad I picked up my racket yesterday. It was a rather good game, with super good company! Had the shuttle hitting me a couple of times - once on my left upper arm (now bruised), and once on my right cheek.

Supper after at ABC market, and then home to chill...

Today's another exciting day because CKL has regained his "freedom". Was confined in camp because he forgot to book in. What in the world!? Yah...that was kind of my reaction...ahahahahaha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home