Finished!
Yes! I’ve finished writing my journal on my trip to Sydney !
No, I’m not going to share this journal that I’ve written because it includes my thoughts and stuffs. But, it doesn’t mean I’m not going to share my trip toSydney . I’ll include some snippet when I’ve got the time. Be patient, k?
With the written journal done, I’m also intended to do up a scrap book of photos, so it’s also time to start selecting the photos.
A week’s passed, and I still miss my friends…but, life still has to go on. I’m thankful many of my close friends inSydney are children of God, so eventually, I’ll meet them in heaven! Yay!!
Met J for dinner at11ish in the evening, on Friday. Yeah, it’s more like supper. But it was dinner for me, and perhaps lunch for my baby. Having irregular meals run in the family, right, kids?
If anyone read J’s blog, she’s mentioned I’ve had my fishball noodles soaked in chilli, and that’s absolutely true. I had ordered vermicelli, dry with chilli. And when it came, it’s like a whole bowl of chilli soup, that I just had to take a photo! But anyway, being a chilli freak, it didn’t affect my mood to eat, and I slurped up the food heartily. Yum!
No, I’m not going to share this journal that I’ve written because it includes my thoughts and stuffs. But, it doesn’t mean I’m not going to share my trip to
With the written journal done, I’m also intended to do up a scrap book of photos, so it’s also time to start selecting the photos.
A week’s passed, and I still miss my friends…but, life still has to go on. I’m thankful many of my close friends in
Met J for dinner at
If anyone read J’s blog, she’s mentioned I’ve had my fishball noodles soaked in chilli, and that’s absolutely true. I had ordered vermicelli, dry with chilli. And when it came, it’s like a whole bowl of chilli soup, that I just had to take a photo! But anyway, being a chilli freak, it didn’t affect my mood to eat, and I slurped up the food heartily. Yum!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home