Rants of the RuTHi3

Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Day Off

Many of my friends were surprised to hear I’ve taken the day off from work today.
Despite being a day off from work, I had an agenda for the day, and I’m very happy to say I’ve done them all…yay!
Had the opportunity to sleep in for another hour, before heading off for my dental appointment at 10pm. I heard the library calling out to me, and I spent a good hour just lazing in the library, with a story book in hand.

Next on the agenda was to go to ICA to have my passport collected. With my passport done, I’m another step closer to having that special trip that I’ve been planning for!!

Last on my list was to go to this Chinese physician which my grandma visits to have my shoulders checked, and to do “tuina”. Unfortunately, her appointment slots are all taken up, and so I headed home, where I snoozed for an hour. And since there’s no “tuina” session, I decided to go for a massage session just in the neighbourhood, to loosen the tensed up shoulder and neck muscles.

Having done all those, I’m more than ready to hit the sack!

Before I go, thought I share some photos…had dinner with Peggy on Monday night, after which we took a stroll within Raffles City (when the shops were all closed!?!?) to digest the food. We came upon some pretty wallpaper, and started taking photos! Ha ha!!

Just a segment of the wallpaper


Peggy & me


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home