Holidays
Hi all…the last month was filled with holidays for me…
Was in Genting/KL from 23-26 March
Flew off toSydney on 5 April, on the brand new A380, and have only just returned after 10 days
I’ve eaten a lot over the last month, I’m chubbier and fatter now…met up with lots of close friends inSydney , surprised them as none knew I was in town
Now that I’m back, I should be happy because I’ve got a chance to get off work for so long, and I got a chance to meet my friends again. Yet, I’m not quite happy because I’m starting to miss all my friends and Sydney terribly
*cries*
Was in Genting/KL from 23-26 March
Flew off to
I’ve eaten a lot over the last month, I’m chubbier and fatter now…met up with lots of close friends in
Now that I’m back, I should be happy because I’ve got a chance to get off work for so long, and I got a chance to meet my friends again. Yet, I’m not quite happy because I’m starting to miss all my friends and Sydney terribly
*cries*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home