Yuck!
A couple of nights ago, as I was about to leave the office, I spotted this fella on my light switch. Immensely afraid of all lizards, I had a big scare, and yes, I was left in a dilemma, because I was the only one left in the office, and I needed to switch off that particular light before locking up!
Thankfully, the fella is less jumpy than others who will run is all sorts of direction when there are sudden movements around them. So, I managed to find a nice 30-cm long metal ruler in my drawer, switched off the lights using that ruler, and dashed out of my office.
Just thinking of it, or looking at the picture, gives me the creeps.
Look! It’s reddish-brown, with spots! *shudders*

2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
By
Sze Wen, At
11:24 PM
wow
that's strangely amazing
i'd be fascinated too
By
Sze Wen, At
11:24 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home