Great is Thy Faithfulness
Birthday festivities and celebrations were the highlights of the last 2 weekends.
It was during one of these celebrations that one of my friends had commented this “Ruth, we don’t know what to get you for your birthday. Because you don’t seem to be lacking of anything. The only things that you’re lacking are sleep and a partner, both of which we cannot procure.”
As I reflect, I can’t help but be thankful. It is true that all that I need, my God has provided them to me. My God is faithful. He has always stood by my side over the years, and walked with me through my days, even on days that I had not obeyed Him, or walked away from Him. Not only did He not give up on me, He remained faithful, and He continued to provide all my needs.
So truly, the Lord is my Shepherd, and I shall not be in want. I am grateful, and I shall continue to trust with my Lord all the way. I may stray, which I hope not, but I know when I turn back, He will still be by my side, and He will welcome me back with open arms.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home