Rants of the RuTHi3

Friday, March 13, 2009

Your support will be greatly appreciated

Each trip that Daphne makes back to Singapore, the 3 little pigs/sisters (Peggy, Daphne and myself) decide to give ourselves a treat. It’s our opportunity to have sisters time all to ourselves, and to spend the day indulging and enjoying ourselves.
This year, we decided on a studio photoshoot.
Personally, I’ve never been to one. And, I don’t think I look good in pictures, unlike the other 2 pretty ones.
A bonus at the end of the shoot was the chance to enter in a contest. It’s on a voting basis, and I seek your support in voting for us?
It’s a bit late, considering the closing date’s this Sunday, 15 March. But, better late than never.
Please help by filling up the form here. We’re Best Buddies 3 (B3).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home