Rants of the RuTHi3

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding - Rest & Relax

After the wedding event, the first thing we, girls, did was to sleep in (again!) and catch up on beauty sleep. The guys, Ben & Rane, had a bit of “male bonding” time while Peggy & I slept in. The bed was a tad bit too soft for my liking, but I slept just fine hugging onto my little pig, Oinkz.

How is this bed not tempting!?



Dreaming of my bed and Oinkz
We spent the next couple of days shopping, eating, taking lots of photos and spending quality time with one another. Lots of laughter were shared; lots of jokes. It was, in the nutshell, fun time! The newly-weds joined us whenever they could – lunch on Monday, and the ladies went shopping together, something we’ve not done since our school days, I reckon! Boy do I miss them! As usual, I bought nothing!


We ate…


We shopped…

Because Peggy & I have been sleeping in, we left the boys to themselves. We were shocked to find out that they can really shop! In total, the boys bought more than us. I think it’s also because we spent more time sleeping, while the boys were early risers.

3 days of resting and fun flew by, and soon the holidays ended. It also closed the chapter on the Wedding Event of the Year, ie. The Wedding of Armand & Daphne. Both the wedding and the holidays left us with beautiful memories, that I’m sure we’ll continue to relive and talk about over the months to come!

At this stage, we’re even discussing a holiday trip downunder next year! Can’t wait!!

We shopped more…


Male bonding session




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home