Ever since I came back...
It's been 4 days since I came back to Sg
still adapting back to the weather here...I wore spag top to sleep in an aircon room for the past 2 nights...mum was nagging, say I'd catch a cold...
have to remind her that weather in Sydney is colder or same as my aircon room temperature
ever since I came back, I've been going on eating spree!
ate prata, beef noodles, teochew porridge buffet @ Suntec, fried beehoon...
on top of all these, there's mum's cooking...like pig's liver, lotus root soup, fried macaroni...yuuuummm!
today is Friday liao...tml can go play badminton...woohoo!!
tml, I shall be meeting ZZ for lunchie first, and then go NP to play badminton
so long never play badminton liao...hands super itchy!
still adapting back to the weather here...I wore spag top to sleep in an aircon room for the past 2 nights...mum was nagging, say I'd catch a cold...
have to remind her that weather in Sydney is colder or same as my aircon room temperature
ever since I came back, I've been going on eating spree!
ate prata, beef noodles, teochew porridge buffet @ Suntec, fried beehoon...
on top of all these, there's mum's cooking...like pig's liver, lotus root soup, fried macaroni...yuuuummm!
today is Friday liao...tml can go play badminton...woohoo!!
tml, I shall be meeting ZZ for lunchie first, and then go NP to play badminton
so long never play badminton liao...hands super itchy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home