Rants of the RuTHi3

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The break...

had a mid-semester break last week...
I know...it's ridiculas...to have a week break after 4 weeks of uni! and then it's 10 stressful weeks before the exam study break. how dumb can the uni get!?
then again, it's the uni culture, to have the 1 week break after the long Easter weekend...oh well...

didn't do much during the break...except to finish up on all my readings which took up the whole long Easter weekend. Also, spent 2 days in the library doing researching on my stress assignment...it's called "Stress at the Workplace: Work Overload". And then went down to Paddy's Mkt to get some really cheap fruits...like 2kg of green seedless grapes for $1. ha ha!

the only interesting, and significant thing I did was to go to the Sydney Royal Easter Show with K. Was heisitating whether or not to go cos I had to do my project...but dad encouraged me to go cos he wants me to have a break from all the work I've been doing. Well...the decision was made pretty last minute...the last day of the fair was Thurs, and the decision was made on Wed night at 11pm...ha ha!

Packed lunch from college...actually, I gave my lunchbox to the kitchen staff to get them to prepare sandwiches for me to bring along. I usually place a slip of paper in there to request for the type of sandwich and the type of bread...it went like this "Ham Sandwich, Multi-grain Bread. Thanks!" And I signed my name there...Dan the Chef prepared the sandwiches and included loads of hugs and kisses in there...he wrote on my note loads of "xoxoxoxo" and signed his name there...

well...that was really sweet of him. Another sweet thing was K...he tried to win me a big fuzzy soft-toy dice from the funfair, but failed. So he went to a shop there n bought me one...heez!
so now, I've got a black dice sitting in my room :p
Saw loads of animals at the Easter Show - pigs, goats, sheep, chicken, cow, horses, etc.
I like horses...esp when u build a friendship with it, and ride it out into the open green grass...heez...I think I've watched one too many shows
My favourite place there is the patting pen, where there are heaps loads of baby animals in there for us to go in the take photos, pat them, and hug them. There were baby goats, sheep, and piglets...heez! Spent quite a long time in there :p

went back that night really tired
today's D's graduation ceremony...wish I was there to take photos with her, and to shed a tear or 2 for her :p
dad's in China now...doing some form of interview for the company..think his company has a new factory there and they need to recruit supervisors or something...oh well
well...holidays are over...time to really work hard n chiong ah!! ha ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home