Rants of the RuTHi3

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Looking Back...

sitting back...looking back at my holidays...reflection (no, not staring into my own reflection in the mirror)

my holidays has been splendid...went down to the country to spend some time with my friends, parents and bro came over to Sydney for a week...had some family time and showed them how I've been living for the past 1 1/2 years

then went home to meet up with loads of friends...church friends, badminton club friends...relived the good ol' days
did a couple of online self-directed studies...
did a lot of catching up with B and D...and quite a bit with P as well...will remember all our swimming sessions, our chalet, our lunching and movie, etc.

well...looking ahead, we've got the plan to meet up in Perth...
and I'm going to finish my studies in July...graduation is half a year away
I'm close to going home for good...I know I miss home and I'll eventually go home, but I guess I'll also miss my friends here, and my living conditions and environment
though, I know I won't miss school :p

btw, my room's officially done! no more unpacking to be done...not for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home