It's been a week
right! it's been a week since I left Sg.
things have been going on pretty well for me, all with loads of God's grace and blessings.
I've pretty much bought the things that I needed...got some time to go out shopping for a bit...and unpacked my room, getting things ready before classes actually start. Cos when they start, things are going to pick up really really quickly!
I juz realised that I have 2 final exams, with the other 3 being very heavy on assignments and class tests...stress!!
Mon...first day of uni...
started with a bad footing...no, I didn't trip over my foot, neither did I get out of bed with 2 right feet.
I merely woke up at 12.20pm, and lecture started at 12pm. Got ready in less than 5 mins, and left my room for my lecture. Had 3 other lectures that day...Managing Stress & Anxiety, Concepts of Physical Fitness & Health, and Marketing Fundamentals.
all pretty interesting subjects. My marketing lecturer is some guy from Bangladesh, who has a bachelor degree in engineering, Masters of Biz Admin, and PhD in Consumer Psychology.
too bad he's not some developmental psychology guy, else D would really make good friends with him. He's a crappy guy, with loads of corny jokes...and he taught in NUS for 20 years before he came to Sydney!
my physical fitness lecturer is some kind of professional chiropractor, or some physio instructor. She's like super fit...can see her toned muscles all over! scary sia! Apparently, according to her, all my tutors are professional chiropractors, physiotherapists or gym instructors. I can't wait to meet my tutor...ha ha!! Maybe he/she is some chiropractor, then he/she can give me advice on my broken back :p
hmz...physiotherapist is kinda good too...some physio exercise for my crappy back
Tues...nothing much happened. 2 hours of lecture - Bank Financial Management.
Lecturer spoke with a strange accent...tried to catch him...but he was too fast for me :p
played badminton at night...saw that cute guy...hmz...*smilez*
Wed is a pretty boring day...slept thru till noon...had lunch...slacked around, and then went up to Sugarplum for some yummy, wholesome ice-cream that u can never get in Sg!
bet they're better than Hagan Daaz! :p
right! tml's another day of lecture...
did I mention that I've got no lunch breaks on Mondays henceforth?
yupz...start at 12pm, end at 6pm...straight 6 hours.
how did that happen?
well...I have no idea! somehow or rather, my tutorials happen to fill up all my lunch break for that day...without much of a choice
oh well...guess it's either no lunch for Monday, or sandwich, or some Uncle Toby's muesli bars
on a brighter note, it's a good way to lose weight, eh?
or is it a good road to developing gastric problems?
hmz...
things have been going on pretty well for me, all with loads of God's grace and blessings.
I've pretty much bought the things that I needed...got some time to go out shopping for a bit...and unpacked my room, getting things ready before classes actually start. Cos when they start, things are going to pick up really really quickly!
I juz realised that I have 2 final exams, with the other 3 being very heavy on assignments and class tests...stress!!
Mon...first day of uni...
started with a bad footing...no, I didn't trip over my foot, neither did I get out of bed with 2 right feet.
I merely woke up at 12.20pm, and lecture started at 12pm. Got ready in less than 5 mins, and left my room for my lecture. Had 3 other lectures that day...Managing Stress & Anxiety, Concepts of Physical Fitness & Health, and Marketing Fundamentals.
all pretty interesting subjects. My marketing lecturer is some guy from Bangladesh, who has a bachelor degree in engineering, Masters of Biz Admin, and PhD in Consumer Psychology.
too bad he's not some developmental psychology guy, else D would really make good friends with him. He's a crappy guy, with loads of corny jokes...and he taught in NUS for 20 years before he came to Sydney!
my physical fitness lecturer is some kind of professional chiropractor, or some physio instructor. She's like super fit...can see her toned muscles all over! scary sia! Apparently, according to her, all my tutors are professional chiropractors, physiotherapists or gym instructors. I can't wait to meet my tutor...ha ha!! Maybe he/she is some chiropractor, then he/she can give me advice on my broken back :p
hmz...physiotherapist is kinda good too...some physio exercise for my crappy back
Tues...nothing much happened. 2 hours of lecture - Bank Financial Management.
Lecturer spoke with a strange accent...tried to catch him...but he was too fast for me :p
played badminton at night...saw that cute guy...hmz...*smilez*
Wed is a pretty boring day...slept thru till noon...had lunch...slacked around, and then went up to Sugarplum for some yummy, wholesome ice-cream that u can never get in Sg!
bet they're better than Hagan Daaz! :p
right! tml's another day of lecture...
did I mention that I've got no lunch breaks on Mondays henceforth?
yupz...start at 12pm, end at 6pm...straight 6 hours.
how did that happen?
well...I have no idea! somehow or rather, my tutorials happen to fill up all my lunch break for that day...without much of a choice
oh well...guess it's either no lunch for Monday, or sandwich, or some Uncle Toby's muesli bars
on a brighter note, it's a good way to lose weight, eh?
or is it a good road to developing gastric problems?
hmz...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home