Rants of the RuTHi3

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Ruth the PiG

yupz...Ruth the pig
I basically slept most of my day thru...woke up at 1.30pm...missed lunch liao...so changed and went to the nearest mall...
thought I could get some food there, but by the time I go there, I no mood to eat...don't know y...hungry, but no mood to eat
then juz walked around...and the hunger juz went away

bought quite a lot of food today...potato chips, eggs, sweets, instant mee, instant soup, etc.
funny how much food I have in my room now...machiam preparing for war...but then hor, I'm hungry now, and I don't feel like eating anything

anyway, came back around 5.45pm...unpacked and then went down to eat dinner...juz 1 chicken thigh & drumstick
then suddenly feel sick...so took my runny nose medicine and went to sleep...thought will knock out until the next day, but never

woke up, had a shower, and then watched Anastasia, and another random movie
think now going to sleep ba...3.30am liao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home