Rants of the RuTHi3

Sunday, November 27, 2005

3rd Weekend

woohoo! it's da weekend again!

went to work yesterday...Steph was a bit stressed out cos things weren't going that well...the wine list that we offer was screwed up, as well as the back office stuffs...including our wine inventory
it was crazy!
there was a wedding going on...the floor was going crazy n working like a production line, which was ridiculas cos we seldom do that
the groom said he sent a cheque as deposit, but we didn't receive it...so yah...a bit crazy

interestingly, I, usually the last among the 2 interns n me to leave, left before the 2 girls yesterday.
funny eh? it kinda felt weird...ha ha! well, I finished my work for that day, so leave lor...besides, it was past knock off time too mah
and I reckon it's fair that I leave close to the knock off time on Sat...in fact, I was pretty determined to try to leave at 1.15 or 1.30pm latest on Sat...cos I leave at 7ish on weekdays, when official knock-off time is 6pm
fair, right?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home