Shopping Spree!
hmz...I'm spending future money again, I guess...ha ha!
supposed to be at the movies with Kim n her bro this arvo...but when we stepped into Causeway Point, we had the sudden urge to juz drop the movie and shop instead
after a bit of deliberation, we went ahead with the decision
SHOP!!
went to all sorts of shops there...I went home with a make-up concealer, purple eyeshadow, cotton strips to wax my legs (yes, I wax), quite a bit of tidbits, and erm, I think that's it
Kim bought more...so many that I cannot even recall!
funny thing is that I didn't even step into any form of boutique, not even my favourite G2000!
I wonder why...
supposed to be at the movies with Kim n her bro this arvo...but when we stepped into Causeway Point, we had the sudden urge to juz drop the movie and shop instead
after a bit of deliberation, we went ahead with the decision
SHOP!!
went to all sorts of shops there...I went home with a make-up concealer, purple eyeshadow, cotton strips to wax my legs (yes, I wax), quite a bit of tidbits, and erm, I think that's it
Kim bought more...so many that I cannot even recall!
funny thing is that I didn't even step into any form of boutique, not even my favourite G2000!
I wonder why...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home