Goodbye Weekend
sigh...finished 1 week of work...and was enjoying my weekend...and now, it's gone :(
went to work as usual on Sat morning, then met up with KL n Kim for lunch...and then shopped around...had so much fun playing around with them, poking n nudging, and cracking jokes at one another's expense...ha ha!
then I met up with my parents for dinner, which I didn't really eat cos I was still stuffed from lunchie
went to church this morning...then lunch...then badminton at Serangoon Gardens Sec
not a good play cos the pple there are quite arrogant n annoying...quite ticked off
and I kinda injured my ankle n back...hmz...
sigh...that's my weekend...all gone...back to work tml
I'm glad I stuck to my principle that I should find work that I'm happy to work...else, I'll be dreading work
work for me, though very routine in terms of the procedures and steps, it's dynamic n different
time juz passes so fast! though I have to admit that my first 2 hrs is rather slow-moving n unproductive cos I'm still trying to wake up...so my every action is rather retarded
ha ha!!
went to work as usual on Sat morning, then met up with KL n Kim for lunch...and then shopped around...had so much fun playing around with them, poking n nudging, and cracking jokes at one another's expense...ha ha!
then I met up with my parents for dinner, which I didn't really eat cos I was still stuffed from lunchie
went to church this morning...then lunch...then badminton at Serangoon Gardens Sec
not a good play cos the pple there are quite arrogant n annoying...quite ticked off
and I kinda injured my ankle n back...hmz...
sigh...that's my weekend...all gone...back to work tml
I'm glad I stuck to my principle that I should find work that I'm happy to work...else, I'll be dreading work
work for me, though very routine in terms of the procedures and steps, it's dynamic n different
time juz passes so fast! though I have to admit that my first 2 hrs is rather slow-moving n unproductive cos I'm still trying to wake up...so my every action is rather retarded
ha ha!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home