Rants of the RuTHi3

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

grouchy grouchy

somehow, I'm very grouchy when I step into my house after work each day...I have no idea why
prob cos mum usually cleans the house in the day, and she'll throw whatever I have on the floor (usually on my bed n table)...
doesn't that make my whole room messier?

and oohh...lesson learnt for the day...NEVER EVER buy mum anything...cos she always grumbles n seldom appreciate them
try to be nice n all, and such is the crap I get

all of a sudden, I miss my days in Sydney...NO mum around to mess up my room, and at least a bit more appreciation for the things that I do, like sending cards or little items back

argh! sooner or later, this house is juz going to be a hotel where I juz come home to sleep...forget abt eating with at home too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home